Vetstelecom provides a vast range of standard telephone features found in traditional phone systems such as call waiting, voicemail and caller ID. As well as enhanced communication features such as voicemail notification via text messages and direct inward dialing (DID) forwarding that can help businesses manage calls more effectively. They provide ways to simplify business communications and connect you with your business whether you are in the office or anywhere around the world. You can configure them according to your businesses changing requirements (number of mailboxes, ring group configuration, etc.). We are pleased to offer you your own genre of music, not the traditional standard elevator music like most other systems.
Standard Service Features
Inbound Caller ID
- Identify callers by name and phone number before answering their call.
- This Caller ID has enhanced features and flexibility.
Enhanced 911 Emergency Service
- Allows the user to register a DID numbers from US or Canada to the 911 service records.
- Registered with users name and address to be able to dial 911over VOIP and emergency services will know the origin of the call.
- Talk with up to three other people at the same time
- Easily add new parties to a call already in progress.
- Configure your incoming calls to be redirected automatically to any phone number of your choice.
- Receive a second call while already on the line with choices to answer the new call, or send them to custom destinations such as voicemail, on-hold music, busy signal or a pre-recorded message.
Do not Disturb
- Prevent your phone from ringing when you are unavailable and forward incoming calls to a voice mail, landline or mobile device.
* Dependent on individual phone features
- Configure a mailbox for your numbers or extensions to store your voice messages when you are unavailable.
- Numerous great voicemail management options available.
- Access your voice messages from your customer portal or any phone.
- Configure up to 99 phone book entries with a speed dial code to contact your most frequently dialed numbers.
Music on Hold
- Choose up to 11 genres of music or beep configurations to play for your callers while placed on hold.
- Upload your own audio file to be used among the different features available, such as IVR, voicemail, and others.
- Easy DID ordering process by calling your agent.
- Choose from a list of numbers; toll free, fax, vanity toll free, non-geographical, from any province, state or local calling area, or select a number from our list of international virtual numbers.
More Advanced Features for Your Company Needs (still available to all users):
- Define how your incoming calls will be routed depending on the time of the day (i.e. business hours, holidays, lunch hours, etc.).
Caller ID Filtering
- Filter specific incoming calls.
- Incoming Calls Failover based on their caller ID and route them differently. According to your needs among your available routing options.
- Manage high volumes of incoming calls by placing them in queues specifically configured to optimize customer service.
- Customize your own voice prompts, play advertisements, soothing music, or customized messages for on-hold callers.
- Manage incoming calls through your own configurable interactive voice response (IVR) system or menu.
- Create numeric extensions for your callers to reach the desired party.
- All managed through a simple web interface.
- Configure your DID number to ring different extensions or phone numbers simultaneously when you receive an incoming call.
- Route calls to multiple phones or members of a hunt group one after another. The call hunting process continues until an available extension answers the call or goes to voicemail.
Direct Inward System Access (DISA)
- Transform your Vetstelecom account into your own portable calling card.
- Configure one of your numbers to present incoming callers with a prompt for a PIN
- In the case of a power outage or natural disaster when your phone does not have power or internet access you can have all lines forwarded to another number of your choosing or a cell phone.